As tough as it gets. The Absa Cape Epic is probably the toughest multi day team stage MTB race in the world. It is extremely taxing on you – but your bike takes even more punishment. Let’s be honest. The Epic is expensive and for you to make it as enjoyable as possible, you need a bicycle that functions at 100% each and every day. If might be the difference between a celebration and a DNF. Complete peace of mind. Drop off your bike after each stage and collect it in mint condition the next morning so you can rest assured – out of all the things that can go wrong that day, your bike won’t be one of them.
- 7x Bike washes
- 6x Basic services (gears, brakes, headset & wheel bearings)
- 1x Full service (complete rebuild of entire bike & suspension)
- Any and all labour during the 7 days
- All Tubeless sealant top-ups
- One set of gear cables and housings
- Any other new parts or components required –
- These will be invoiced for separately
- Final bill to be settled before collection for last stage
Book now. Spaces are limited to provide the best possible service.
- Team Bicycle Solutions & Sport
- Eugéne du Plessis (072) 553-7939
- pp email@example.com